Re: Re: Re: [sharechat] VNA---VOICENET---Air purification system--SARS

From: "G Stolwyk" <stolwyk@wave.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 6 May 2003 19:09:16 +1200

I don't know Peter.

I don't think that SARS will give you the answer, although I thought it may have been.

Initially it looked good but as the SARS reports came in and there were no real big sales of their system, I became worried and dumped them. I did place a "Take care" sign on Sharetrader and Ozestock. Didn't I put one on Sharechat?

The problem I had was that if there were any places they should have been used then Hongkong and Toronto high rises should have been on the list.

But there was no publicity to say that big sales were coming through or agents being appointed.

Normally it should have happened  while I was holding the shares but it didn't. So, I took a loss on this to be subtracted from the 400% win on UNI-See Sharetrader thread.

Fortunately, I intended to invest in 2 tranches, so the loss was not that great.

So it is up to you. There wil be other opportunities with higher quality companies coming up.

Gerry
"Life is either a daring adventure or nothing."
Helen Keller

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] investing in building disasters by macdunk tonysw