Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - March 2003

[sharechat] WHS

From: prhughes@value.net.nz
Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2003 20:35:42 +1300

Hi Dick

Thanks for your post. I actually obtained the price off a chart
posted on the forum. As you observe these are uncertain times so
was trying to figure a simple method to work out an approximate
fair value. ( I am aware of the concept of intrisinic value)

Your suggestion of 12 times earnings is probably not far off the
mark, I won't mention the price.I get in enough hot water as it is.
Still when you are on a learning curve, you learn from your errors.

Regards

Bill

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] WHS winner69 .