Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - March 2003

[sharechat] Lyttelton Port Co directors

From: Marilyn Munroe <who.c@res.co.nz>
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2003 11:25:28 +1300

Robin Benson wrote;

" ....Erin Baker....which means come 2004 she won't be on the LPC board. What
is the caliber of the ranks of people that her replacement will be drawn
from? Anybody down that way have any local knowledge, besides who's really
fat in Christchurch? :O)"

I hope that Brent Layton (former chairman) will not be upset if I comment that
his ratio of body fat to mass is of a different order to that of Councillor
Baker.

The personal attribute of Brent's that really matters is a record of
delivering shareholder value.

Bring back Brent Layton!

Boop-boop-de-do Marilyn

Disclosure: hold LPC