Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - November 2002

Re: [sharechat] blue chip trader

From: "Judy Berno" <juren@chariot.net.au>
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2002 16:45:15 +1030

Dear sir,
We have purchased "Blue Chip Trader" approx 18 months ago and we cannot use the application because of no assistance from the Blue Chip Trader company called Micro Corporation of Australia Pty Ltd.  The information given is completely false in relation to being able to use the computer for share trading and having backup.
The system might be or might not be good, we really do not know as we cannot get anyone to teach us how to use the system properly.
If you have better chance of finding out how, please contact us.
Secondly, perhaps we should collate all the names of people who are  dissatisifed
with the product and take class action.
regards
Judith

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] TWR Ken Donelan