Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - November 2002

[sharechat] Another Gem Phaedrus

From: "Morgy" <morgy40@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2002 22:36:33 +1300

Great follow up charts Phaedrus, clear & concise needing no explanation. I
fear for the fundamentalists that you consistantly prove your case week in
week out.
I cant wait for Buffet to confess he has been a closet chartist all his
life.

For those interested in gaining a middle of the road perspective or the
whole picture I suggest you go to Colin Nicholsons web site www.bwts.com.au
. Colin has a wealth of information on integrating a fundamental and
technical perspective into investment based on short term preservation of
capital and longterm wealth creation. His free articles collection is quite
literally a gold mine.  For about $80.00  PA you can read all most every
article he has written in the last 10 years, and he writes for all the
leading publications.
Included in this price is his "Creating wealth from share investment" course

Or if you prefer to punt without using the TAB go to sharetrader or ozestock
sites and you will find a whole host of Gurus spouting forth volumes of
tripe on company potentials looking for the next best thing, trying to pick
stock bottoms.

Regards

Morgy