Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - August 2002

[sharechat] ASC - updated chart

From: "andrew cottingham" <arco@adinfinitum.co.nz>
Date: Sun, 11 Aug 2002 14:46:39 +1200

On 23rd June I mentioned the ASC chart pattern indicated a reversal.......Quote - "Fridays 'Dark Cloud Cover'  is a bearish reversal pattern. The weekly chart shows a Shooting Star, which is also moderately bearish. I think the present 47 degree pitch is probably too steep to be maintained", ........... We have seen a fall of around 50% since that date.........The share price is now at the critical point just above the old uptrending channel lower line, and this coming week will show whether the 'green line' can hold as support.
I trust the chart is self explanatory.

CP28Asc.gif

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] AIA Chart Phaedrus