Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - July 2002

Re: Re: Re: [sharechat] Platinum Pursuits

From: "Mr Nua" <mr_nua@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2002 17:39:37 +1200

Heather,

Believe me.The most expensive "advice"you can get, comes from Daniel Kertcher.

Every thing that this man is involved in is dodgy.

You are correct that he and his mother started property "investing" in the gold coast a number of years ago. There have been a number of mentions of him in the Herald, consumer etc. Most of them involving the word "scam", and most of them with a long line of unhappy litigious investors.

The next place that Daniel appeared was with Metashare. (Not Metastock - which is a perfectly good charting program). I gather that he was involved in selling black box systems for $12,000. I doubt that you will find too many current Metashare users that are using Daniels system (and not their own) and making money.

Daniel Kertcher is NOT wealthy as a result of investing. Any wealth that Daniel has, is a result of promising people huge returns and leaving town.

One question that you may ask is why is Daniel not promoting his trading systems in Australia? Australia has laws to stop unlicensed individuals from making outrageous claims about black box systems. New Zealand does not.

Remember, if it sounds to good to be true.....

Daniel (on his site) claims to have made 121% since 9th August 2001. Now its not quite August, but lets say that he makes 120% per year, and since he is so wealthy, he starts trading with $100,000.

Year 0:  $100,000
Year 1:  $220,000
Year 2:  $484,000
Year 3:  $1,064,800
Year 4:  $2,342,560
Year 5:  $5,153,632
Year 6:  $11,337,990
Year 7:  $24,943,578
Year 8:  $54,875,873
Year 9:$120,726,921
Year 10:$265,599,227

I know that I have not computed tax. But come on. 100k into half a billion dollars in 11 years.... hmmmmm

Tell me again why he is spending his time on teaching you about options? If I were him, I would spend my time trying to find an investor to lend me another $100,000. This would allow me to turn 200k into over a billion within the same period. Heck, just pull together 1,000,000 and you can be richer than Bill Gates in just over a decade.

All I ask Heather, is that before you go ahead, ask to see the contract notes for the 120% option trades.

Nua

"There are none so blind as those who would not see...."