Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - July 2002

Re: [sharechat] CAH

From: "Richard Hooper" <hoop@ihug.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2002 11:28:14 +1200

CAH result is out and it is a good one.

No responses on this channel ....means no-one is interested....or no-one is there.
First sign of madness is when you start talking to yourself. To keep sane I will post even less often and conserve my time to more productive things.

 One for the Conspiracy theory people.....Poor people vote towards the left......so if a left leaning Govt is in power how do they try to keep in power?

Signing off and turning out the lights.
Hoop