Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - July 2002

Re: [sharechat] PHY

From: "Morgy" <morgy40@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Sat, 13 Jul 2002 18:23:51 +1200

Winner 69

Thanks for following up on my laziness, presenations look good with a lot of future potential. Still it was a big rise in the price in a short period of time, do the fund managers have a lot of cash at the moment?. The volume didnt look extra heavy, Anybody have a theory, I dont know anything about how these fundamental things work. I would have thought there would be some decent volume, I ran a trend line through the weekly volume chart for 12 months and this week looked about average.
Next week will beinteresting to see if it consolidates or drops back.

Thanks for that info winner69

Regards

Morgy