Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - July 2002

Re: [sharechat] Air NZ Board

From: "Ben Dutton" <bendutton@sharechat.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 10:47:38 +1000

Hi Mike, very good point with regards to share options however I still find
it odd that some directors don't own any or even a symbolic (as Ralph Norris
does) parcel of ordinary shares.

There are two ways you can look at it really, your way and saying that a
holding symbolises a vote of confidence in the company.

Best Regards

Ben Dutton