Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - July 2002

Re: [sharechat] CLI

From: Phyllis Bergquist <phyl@clear.net.nz>
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2002 17:35:39 +1200

Andrew and Phaedrus et al,
Thanks from several people for your expositions on different time frames.
Much more educational than looking in a text book.

Andrew - May I ask again - I know if I phoned the Aussie broker could get
reply but - awfully sorry - this medium is so incredibly helpful and easy.
(Enuff grease??)
Do you have to have a full service broker for shorting in Australia and do
you have to lodge extra funds (as in futures)?     I am v interested in
shorting now - so many opportunities whether bull or bear mkt if one follows
one reasonably volatile company.   Or so I reckon without dabbling!!!!!   Ah
the wisdom in inexperience....

TVM    Phyllis.