Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - July 2002

Re: Re: Re: [sharechat] CLI - updated pattern

From: "G Stolwyk" <stolwyk@wave.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2002 11:59:33 +1200

Lindley,

There are 2 Australian sites: Stock Central and :

However, I had my input on both sites at some stage.

Forget the UK just now. CLI is not listed as yet.

The latest thread on Sharetrader is the most sophisticated yet. We are waiting for developments from the Investment division and an eventual listing in the UK.

I don't want to discuss it any further on this site. All news and developments will be discussed from now on by a special team on the other channel.

I want to acknowledge the Charting work and comments by ARCO on that site.

Gerry

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: Re: Re: Re: [sharechat] CLI - updated pattern G Stolwyk