Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - July 2002

Re: [sharechat] CLI

From: "andrew cottingham" <arco@adinfinitum.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2002 11:32:45 +1200

Good Morning Rockbottom
The posted charts are really more to prove that there is more than one way
to dissect the information in front of us. I have had great success with CLI
(you can read all the predicted reversals and sell points on both CLI
threads on ST).
I am not saying CLI is a raging buy for long term investors. However, quite
clearly, something will have to happen soon - one way or the other.
(Symmetrical Triangles initially often fail, and then re-test). An
interesting time ahead - updates on the other channel, where Gerry also
gives fundamental info.
Please bear in mind I am a short term trader, there is no long term
prognosis presently on CLI. I have just exited recently around the predicted
target price $2.91 and will look for a possible re-entry when see a reversal
signal.
Andrew