Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - July 2002

Re: [sharechat] TA data

From: Phyllis Bergquist <phyl@clear.net.nz>
Date: Mon, 08 Jul 2002 16:47:55 +1200

Hi to all,
Could I please pick some more brains:

I was using Hubb Data for Aussie data but had so many problems with the
service (not the data) that I letit expire and am using a freebie just now.

Hubb had all the sectors separately and the data was clean.   Truly
excellent.    I want to get a bit more serious and would appreciate a bitta
advice.    I looked at Paritech and someone else whose name has departed
from my little grey cells although somehow "West" comes to mind.   Ah the
joys of a mature life!!!

Any sites to explore or advice gladly taken on board by me and am sure
others.    TVM  muchly.

Phyllis.