Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - June 2002

[sharechat] WRI and Nick

From: "Dick O'Connor" <callme_nz@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 22:43:01 +0000

Nick, You deserve considerable praise for your posts of two years ago on
WRI. We all know brokers' analysts, fund managers, and others  who are onto
a share like a shot after it has doubled and trebled in price. The only
thing is, old boy, if you ever make another post like those, would you
underline it in red or something for the benefit of those of us who are
getting old and  a bit slow out of the blocks.

Like you, I have in-laws who have been farming for ages, in this case in the
North Island and in dairy farming. What they say is that they dealt with WRI
in previous times, but went elsewhere when the company completely lost the
plot and drove them away. They also say they can't think of anyone in their
own areas who have drifted back to Wrightsons. I was wondering whether your
in-laws would say the same? Or is WRI actually managing to win back clients,
which, of course, is one of the major questions?  Cheers

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] BCA Chart Phaedrus