Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - June 2002

Re: Re: Re: [sharechat] The Iniquities and Inequities of attemptedbuying/selling on the NZSE by computer

From: hugh webber <hugh.webber@clear.net.nz>
Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2002 15:29:58 +1200

And for those of you who were wondering....yes, it finally
successfully completed end of Friday and for the price I
wanted after I again got shunted Friday morning by queue jumpers.
KIP it was.
And for those who have received great service....I'm very happy
for you, you must have had very small parcels and sold at market :-).
And presumably they either didn't feel the need to check your
holding or the registry was online or they used their brains and
say did a credit check instead....

And having generally moved to cash I'll wait at least until after
the general election and pray for a Greens victory i.e. Greens
holding the balance of power. Should provide some great buying
opportunites, eh  ;-)

cheers,
Hugh