Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - June 2002

[sharechat] ASC: Is this company worth looking into?

From: "G Stolwyk" <stolwyk@wave.co.nz>
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2002 23:32:11 +1200

I believe, it is. Since Friday last week, the  ASC head shares have risen by 10%, (Don't hold), the ASCAO Options by 10% (Hold) and the ASCOB Options by about 90% (Hold).

I won't be reporting progress for some time but I do produce an Ozestock  ASC ROUND-UP report each day after the close of market. This will also give a reasonable background to the Options and contains predictions:

Those are my opinions,

Gerry
Disclaimer: Outcomes may be different than projected. Readers are not asked to buy, hold or sell  ASC, ASCOA or ASCOB ; to do so will be entirely at their own risk.

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] Dont underestimate the dynamism of the U S economy Steven Steven Tong