Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - June 2002

Re: RE: [sharechat] Newbie here..got 2 quick questions.

From: "karen lewis" <k_lnz@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2002 12:18:37 +1200

Sorry all,

Please disregard the comment about upgrading to Level 4..it only applies to
the book "Money Secrets Of The Rich"

Since Im new to this Im looking to start out with solid shares in companies
and proven growth managed fund investments. I was wondering if anyone knew
of good people to contact in the Wellington area to help me out.

Thanks.