Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - June 2002

[sharechat] PTD --- Update

From: "G Stolwyk" <stolwyk@wave.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2002 20:35:58 +1200

Update.
I did mention some soft pricing to occur (see other channel).

There are 3 important events to come:
1. PTD receiving the Single Domain's drug from Domantis (Diversys) for further testing. This was to be handed over to PTD at end of June.

2. A set of Patents to be issued by the USPTO. I believe that will be done in Sept. This is somewhat later than expected.

3. Japanese Patent following the USA one.

The $A has fallen by 0.8 cents and that should have stimulated the PTD price. However, it fell to $2.57.

Normally one may expect some firming as events get closer. Some on the PTD board at Ozestock seem to think that item 1 will proceed as planned.

I already mentioned that July will be more logical but as the PTD price has gone down further, perhaps it may be later or there could be complications perhaps.

We shall soon hear what has happened in this context.

Gerry
While at Ozestock, asked PTD for clarification of the unpublished Application 09/736630; they were not happy to release it due to 'competitive' implications.

Once it is published we will know the answer; could be important.

Go to Top of Page

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] Daily ShareChat News Summary The ShareChat Team