Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - June 2002

[sharechat] WAM chart

From: "Brian & Fiona Brakenridge" <pohuenui.island@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Sun, 9 Jun 2002 21:20:26 +1200

Phaedrus

I appreciate Gerry's comments and agree that a lot is asked of you. I'm again asking for your comments here but hopefully illustrating that I'm willing to put some effort into my questions and not asking for a free lunch.

Would you please comment on my chart from a medium and long term perspective? I find WAM to be approaching an interesting point. I'm looking at it from a long-term perspective. Fundamentally I like the company and I want to top-up. I'm looking to see if this is an occasion where the charts can help me decide if this is close enough to the bottom and there is a good chance that sentiment toward the company is changing and the trend upwards looks like it might be sustained.

First question. Is it a fluke that the price broke through long-term downtrend at the same price where the
short-term uptrend was confirmed with a higher low on June 5 at $2.86?

Second question. From a long-term perspective should I wait until the price breaks strong (psychological) resistence at $2.99 or is the trend confirmation at $2.86 enough?

Third question. Which do you consider a more relevent indicator, the short-term uptrend breaking through resistance level of $2.99 or a further higher low on the long-term uptrend line?

TIA
Brian

WAM002.gif

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] WAM chart Phaedrus