Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - June 2002

Re: [sharechat] NOG-black gold.....

From: "Maria Smith" <smith@ps.gen.nz>
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2002 14:27:24 +1200

I too have been a shareholder for many years now, however only with a small holding.  Every year when I get their annual report I read through it and come to the conclusion that this company is really going places and is worth putting more money into it. They always have some future operation planned that is going to pay in a big way. Fortunately for the last few years I have been able to recall the hype I felt the previous year and now I just invest a smile.

Greg Smith