Re: [sharechat] BCA chart for Snoopy

From: "tennyson@caverock.net.nz" <tennyson@caverock.net.nz>
Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 21:20:49 +0000

Hi winner69,

>Hey mate - out of curiosity (no other reason than that) did some
>sums on the 'spirit of Baycorp' taking into account share splits and
>the conversion to BCA shares. Emailed it to you as can't attach to
>sharechat.
>
>Only went back to late 1998. If you had been given some Baycorp
>shares for Christmas in 1998 they would have been the equivalent to
>$2.30 odd.

Thought others might be interested so have converted your chart to a
*.gif and will try to send it to 'Sharechat' with this messsage.  I
didn't know you can't send an attachment to sharechat (I've never
tried) so I am sending the BCH/BCA combined chart as an enclosure.

> Talking of support/resistance the 'spirit of Baycorp' chart doesn't
> really have any until $3.30-$3.50. It is really in uncharted waters
> at the moment.

Thanks for the chart BTW.  It makes interesting reading.

SNOOPY

Message sent by Snoopy
e-mail  tennyson@caverock.net.nz
on Pegasus Mail version 2.55
"Stay on the upside of the downside,
Anticipate the anticipation!"

If you are using Pegasus Mail, or any another MIME-compliant system,