[sharechat] BCA chart - comments for Snoopy

From: "winner69 ." <wwinner69@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 20 May 2002 18:53:39 +0000

The real story is that Data Advantage and Baycorp 'merged' their operations.

Why I say that DAD 'took over' Baycorp is the way the deal was structured.

DAD paid for Baycorp by issuing a lot of DAD shares to the Baycorp
shareholders. All Baycorp assets ended up in DAD's books - including a huge
amount of goodwill.

Called themselves Baycorp Advantage (BCA).

That in my language is a 'takeover' - whether it was prompted by Baycorp or
Data Advantage I don't know but the combined companies have ended up in one
entity called Baycorp Advantage.