[sharechat] BCA chart - comments for Snoopy

From: "winner69 ." <wwinner69@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 20 May 2002 07:40:38 +0000

Snoopy in his efforts to convince Phaedrus that he looks at some charts the
wrong way brought up Baycorp Advantage. Snoopy said "There has been
discussion on the forum about the price falling and whether the current
price reflects a suitable entry point.  What chart would you look back on
when making your decision?  Baycorp or Data Advantage? Perhaps you look at
both separately?  Or perhaps my solution which is looking at a combined
chart based on both previous charts is the way to go?"

You lost the plot or something mate? or just trying to wind Phaedrus up
again? I am a bit worried about things burning holes in your brain - hate
you to lose it altogether?

Hope it is trying to wind Phaedrus up or else you are your ignorance of the
situation.

Only one answer to the quaestion you posed. You would have to look at the
BCA (renamed from DAD) chart which goes back some years in Australia and
only back to December in New Zealand. Why? Data Advantage 'took over' (some
say a merger) Baycorp by issuing shares to the Baycorp shareholders. Baycorp
does not now exist on either exchange. Data Advantage changed their name to
Baycorp Advantage - that is the entity punters now have an interest in.

I don't think for a moment that you thinking of buying BCA shares Snoopy but
if you were at today's close of $3.63 in Australia you would want to wait
before becoming too excited and jumpin in. I wouldn't have a bar of soap of
it at the moment.

The long term BCA chart would show that there is little support levels below
where the price is now. BCA (or DAD as it was) floated at $3.00 some years
ago (mid 19980 - amazing what can happen over time.