Re: [sharechat] Air NZ in the UK Sunday Times

From: "Ben Dutton" <bendutton@sharechat.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 10:01:18 +1000

Thanks for sending that in JJ, more proof that it would be folly to turn Air
New Zealand into a budget airline, which I discussed a couple of weeks ago:

http://www.sharechat.co.nz/archives/2002/05/msg00034.shtml

If Air NZ did go budget it could be assumed that legroom would have to
decrease to increase passenger loadings.  Lets hope the Air NZ board does
the right thing and resists the temptation of going budget for the sake of
short term gains.

Best Regards

Ben Dutton
Do not hold AIR