Re: [sharechat] It has to be Taine!!!

From: hugh webber <hugh.webber@clear.net.nz>
Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 07:34:23 +1200

dear RIL, he's back again like a bad smell.
You'll find you've got a Thorne in your paw, mate.

1. If u can't beat 'em join 'em. ;-)

2. Nick and I and Gerry are still here, and there's a couple
of relative newcomers in Phaedrus and Snoopy.

3. There's always someone dumb enuff, its like sweeping
water uphill trying to educate Sharechat. Some will never
learn and there's a constant flood of newbies who don't know
how to use the search function.

4. Well, there's Skelmax and the CAH offload in Sharechat
news - read the paper.

5. So was the Star of Bethlehem.

6. Yeah. But you did well to emigrate - just don't come back :-)

Au rev.

Hugh