[sharechat] RBC

From: redredwine <redredwine@paradise.net.nz>
Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 01:19:25 +1200

My analysis (TA) (for what its worth)

RBC     C57+01    09/05/02
Long term down trend, short term same
macd bullish divergence with cps
RSI     south and below its signal, but rising from seriously undervalued
DMI     strongly trending in the sell zone
Volume  slim
F/Stoch.  very oversold, crossed to buy
S/Stoch.  o/sold, uncrossed so far
Elder Ray   Bulls strengthening, Bears weakening from the south, Bullish
divergence with cps
SAR     still Red

Recently 3 Gravestone Doji indicating an imminant reversal
Yesterday a Doji if not a Star Doji indicating hesitation
'Directions' newsletter c/- Direct Broking say RBC "currently undervalued
relative to last net asset backing of .97c"
Just touched its support at .56

Because of the Doji patterns, the unbroken trend line and the various
indicators, I'm picking a reversal shortly!?  I would wait for the
hesitation to move on and would place a Target Buy at .60c...despite low
volume, for a short term hold.

Does anyone concur?  Can I have your thoughts on this analysis, just to
make sure I'm seeing straight.

Thanks

Ross

Hold none and may never.