Re: Re: [sharechat] This fundamentalist takes his blinkers off

From: "G Stolwyk" <stolwyk@wave.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 7 May 2002 15:53:49 +1200

Thanks for your compliments, Brian.
Unfortunately, I am thoroughly tied up.

You will find my comments to RMG, CLH, BCA  and CLI on the other channel. Also CCP for my latest comments on BCA.
You will also find my comments on the Ozestock CLH site. Some can be outdated.

I am quite busy on a few important sites and am doing further research on companies.

It so happened that I recommended AOU ( This is not an invitation to readers to invest in this stock) on this site and hoped that would be the end of it.

It so happened that further discussions arose from this item.

I had hoped to contribute more but when I entered a message on PTD, was greeted with the comment "Why are you ramping this stock?".

I am a reasonable large investor now and time is money.

Unfortunately, the standard of knowledge and prejudices exhibited by some are not an inducement.

You should be aware, I have not forgotten the shameful  treatment received in November, last year.

Those are my opinions,

Gerry Stolwyk

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: Re: [sharechat] AUO Chart/Phaedrus G Stolwyk