Re: Re: Re: [sharechat] AUO Chart/Phaedrus

From: "Capitalist" <capitalist@paradise.net.nz>
Date: Mon, 6 May 2002 20:55:05 +1200

Gerry said:

>It does show fundamental investors need to read Charts together with the supplied data. Not to do so >may lead to wrong conclusions and cost money: you could have been put off by a Chart of  what could >be a splendid investment.

I beg to differ. No true fundametalist would be put off by a chart.

Phaedrus said:

> what I have presented is indeed an oversimplification of what is a
>complex situation. I would argue that this is true of any chart...

This is sophist argument ie my chart provided all the information, you all are just too dumb-ass to be able to interpret it. Yeah right.

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] Descending Triangle Failures - RMG andrew cottingham