Re: Re: [sharechat] A golden morning

From: Derek <dkw@paradise.net.nz>
Date: Sun, 05 May 2002 18:54:19 +1200

 >And what do you recommend on a critical basis, Derek?
 >TIA
 >Gerry

Hi
Gerry,
Sorry I'm not really in a position to recomend any gold stock,
at
the moment.
I'm short on time so can't do much investigating.
I looked
briefly at CRS, LHG, LSG and TKR, none really stood
out so I split my money
between them (total of 15% of my modest
portfolio although ideally I would
like more exposure to gold than this).
A bit of a shotgun approach I know,
but that was all I had time for.
I also looked at PSV but since I don't
know enough about the
technical details of gold mining I opted to go for
stocks
that were already making profits.
Regards,
Derek

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: Re: Re: [sharechat] AUO Chart / Phaedrus G Stolwyk