[sharechat] JDBGMGR.EXE Fix

From: "Haydn Thomsen" <haydnt@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Sat, 4 May 2002 10:31:04 +1200

Hello all

If you, like others it seems, have gone and deleted the Microsoft Debugger
Registrar for Java (JDBGMGR.EXE) then these links may help.  It is part of
the Microsoft Virtual Machine and I think you will have to have to reinstall
the complete Microsoft Virtual Machine.

http://www.microsoft.com/java/vm/dl_vm40.htm contains general info,
pre-requisites plus downloads for Win 95 through XP.

For general info try http://www.microsoft.com/java/default.htm and if you
want to figure out which version of the Java Virtual Machine you currently
have on your PC (only) try typing "jview /?" at the command prompt.

Hope this helps,

Haydn Thomsen