Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - April 2002

Re: [sharechat] Solution 6

From: "andrew cottingham" <arco@adinfinitum.co.nz>
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2002 12:29:48 +1200

Good Morning Nua

Yes I would agree, it is perhaps important to realise there is a  difference between long term investors and short term traders. (Although I am both). Certainly at the moment SOH could become a short term trading opportunity with a potential  gain of +/-15% if the scenario in the previous messages come to fruition. It may of course also become a longer term investment, but needs daily monitoring which does not always suit long term investors who only check their investments occasionally.
Potential purchasers may be interested to know the following facts. - Yesterdays volume was 5.65 million. The 500 day average is 793,000. The 3 year average is 417,193.  If making a purchase I would suggest an initial stop-loss point would be on a close below 65c, as this has formed the support since early Feb.

Russ - you have to decide the type of trader you are.

Andrew