Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - April 2002

Re: [sharechat] Solution 6

From: "andrew cottingham" <arco@adinfinitum.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 16:11:31 +1200

Russ
This is a share I had in mind to purchase myself, but held off when it fell below the channel line. Looking at todays unusually high volume (currently 5.15 million) and rise in price it would appear someone knows something. (As far as I know there have been no ASX announcements today). I would anticipate any positive move back within the channel lines could see a continuation of the previous up-trend.
Andrew