Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - April 2002

Re: [sharechat] AUO Chart

From: "G Stolwyk" <stolwyk@wave.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 13:43:24 +1200

Thanks for your unsollicited remarks, Phaedrus.

I had this reply on the AUO site from Ozestock:

"sorry gerry but forcasts other than released by the company itself, (and companies dont always get it right) is of no benefit to others without the model upon which you base your assumptions. i look for positive action to provide upside and trading profits (short and medium term only) and am not interested in targets, because we know what targets are made for.......

shooting at

hows that

terrine
you could be right but if pricing contracts faulter we could all be up shit creek
Now that is a lot of encouragement!
Phaedrus,
There has been a cash issue . It was closed on April 19 but the record date was much earlier. The number of shares increased from  say 83 mill. to 153 mill.

Prior to the record date, the price was about 67 cents. The issue was @ 45 cents . The calculated ex issue price was about 56 cents. It is about 59 cents now-Please check.

Could you please explain to me why we are in a downtrend?

Gerry

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: Re: Re: [sharechat] AUO--AUSTRAL COAL - STATISTICS G Stolwyk