Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - April 2002

[sharechat] Can West & Radio Works

From: Marilyn Munroe <who.c@res.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 12:44:04 +1200

There was an item on today's Radio N Z mid-day report about speculation that Can West is seeking to quit its New Zealand interests.

The item reported rumours that Can West was seeking to adjust its debt position and thus realize some of its assets. There are rumours that Can West had also circulated an information memorandum.

These interests are TV3 & the Radio Works network.

TV3 is a problem with a patchy performance.

Radio Works has a track record of profitability. I suggest that any mergers & acquisitions person who has this memorandum skid across their desk should give it close attention.

I suggest that a M & A outfit should buy Can West's interest in Radio Works and then float it on the N Z share market.

A company with Radio Works track record would be a welcome addition to the exchange.

Boop-boop-de-do Marilyn

* ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- To remove yourself from this list, please use the form at http://www.sharechat.co.nz/chat/forum/

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] AUO Chart Mr Nua