Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - April 2002

Re: [sharechat] CHARTING AND PHAEDRUS

From: "Nick Kearney" <nickk@quicksilver.net.nz>
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2002 16:43:08 +1200

My 2 bob worth

Partly in response to Snoopy.......you could have held AIRNZ for income from
3 yrs back.........look where you'd be now with them @ 32c

you could have held FFS for income when they were $2.20 a few years
back.........now @ 25c......

Brierley paid a god divvy when they were $6....now @ 51c...

Buy and hold has its drawbacks.

Just pointing it out.  Not meant to be critical.

Cheers

Nk