Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - April 2002

[sharechat] RBD, a share traders nightmare.

From: "tennyson@caverock.net.nz" <tennyson@caverock.net.nz>
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 21:14:28 +0000

I want to say a few words on Restaurant Brands, which is a company
that hasn't received much attention on this forum of late.  It
appears to be an appalling trading share because it seems to be
'stuck in a rut' of short, medium and long term uptrends since
1998 ;-).

Around the end of year 2000, AMP Henderson stood in the market for a
substantial stake in the company at $1.25 per share.   Here is what a