Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - April 2002

[sharechat] [Off Topic] Some like it hot

From: Marilyn Munroe <who.c@res.co.nz>
Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2002 21:16:37 +1200

The death occurred in the past week of the Hollywood director Billy Wilder.

He directed my persona, Marilyn Munroe, in the comedy "Some like it hot"
The film also starred Jack Lemon & Tony Cirtus

The plot is the characters played by Jack & Tony are on the run from the
mob. They hide out by dressing as females and playing in an all girl band
where Marilyn is one of the band members.

The film crackles with wit. Do not let the fact that the film is in black &
white discourage you.

If you see the tape in a video store hire it. If it is on the TV late at
night stay up. I promise you that you will enjoy.

Boop-doop-de-do Marilyn

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] [Off Topic] Some like it hot phjones