Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - April 2002

[sharechat] Mooring Systems and NCM Market

From: "Paul Stevenson" <paulstevenson6@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 05 Apr 2002 06:52:19 +0000

Hi!

I am a university student studying commerce and entrepreneurship among other
things and this is my first visit to the ShareChat forum. I am really keen
to acquire knowledge on markets.

I read this article on Mooring Systems in the NBR today from this site
because I am doing an assignment that explores aspects of "start up" and
development companies.

http://www.sharechat.co.nz/features/nbr/article.php/c3bc9e5f

I do not know much about this company but some of what was said in this
article was very valuable to me.

Can anyone help me with sites on where to access more information on Mooring
Systems Limited?

Also it seems a new company? has anyone here bought shares in Mooring
Systems?

Is it (NCM) a risky capital market or alternatively is it an exciting one
showing the potential of new NZ companies? I'd be grateful for  general
pointers and advice on buying shares in NCM companies and how investors have
reacted to the NCM market in general.

I sincerely appreciate your time and any replies to this message.

My kindest regards
Paul Stevenson

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: RE: [sharechat] Stock Guru Competition 2002 Monthly Update n_spindler