Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - March 2002

[sharechat] ITC

From: "Sharp Javelin" <javelin27@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 07:42:16 +1100

I normally don't deal in unsubtantiated stories, but I'm very curious to
know if anyone else has heard a similar rumour to this one...

I have heard that ITC may have recently made an acquisition or investment in
a local software house.  If this is true then I haven't seen an announcement
yet, so I was wondering...
a) has anyone else heard anything similar?
b) if something like this had happened, how long would it normally be before
it was announced?

Thanks

(disc, hold some ITC, considering buying more)

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] Charts Barry and Kim VanderHaven