Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - March 2002

Re: [sharechat] Gerry and PRKO (ex LACO)

From: "G Stolwyk" <stolwyk@wave.co.nz>
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2002 17:13:13 +1300

Thanks Peter!

Had those birthday congratulations from a number of sources and it was a hectic day yesterday with some Australian friends turning up as well!

You were referring to:

Yes, I bought those PRKO (Formerly LACO) at an average price of about $1.30 in Jan/Febr. 2000, about two years ago, they are now $7.20.

The CLI in that table should have moved up; if they had done so, we would have had 6 winners out of six!

Do you remember that for a considerable time, we advised people not to invest in RMG and BCA?

I don't know if there are merger problems: There were two components: DAD and BCH. Some litigation to come as well?

 CLH (Collection House ) seems to have taken the pick of the debtor ledgers, when BCA was too busy, merging.

Anyway, BCA was "hollowed out" in the merger and does not have that much cash available for buying ledgers.

What are your comments on RMG and BCA?

Thanks, i_Claudius for your comments on MIG!

Gerry

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] Intaz Nick Kearney