Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - March 2002

[sharechat] Force corporation??

From: Indy Sena <indy@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 07 Mar 2002 10:11:04 +1300

Hi guys

What's the story with FOR. I've got a couple friends (independently)
talk about these guys. Now I notice you need 5 shares to buy a single
Chupa Chup, so that's got to be good value for money. ;)

Their last profit anouncement before w/o and abnormals was positive and
apparently (I stress, apparently) the future looks good. Would be very
interested to know what you think.

- Can these guys survive without a takeover/merger etc.
- Any in sight??
- Do they have any core business advantage that'll keep them out of
trouble (eg, some what of a monopoly in AKL etc..)

Cheers

IS

Disclosure: went out and just bought a few ten thousand shares!!!, will
reserve right to sell or buy more based partly on sharechat responses!!

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] US tariffs efeects on STU Andy Hooley