Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - March 2002

Re: Re: [sharechat] Transrail

From: "David Renwick" <david.renwick@paradise.net.nz>
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2002 18:55:58 +1300

Malcolm,

What a great idea your comment has given me.
"Greenies" - like me, should pay less tax by receiving tax credits or rebates for "green" activities e.g. biking to their place of work,recycling waste etc. We can save on fuel as well - wow! (And have more $ to invest.)

I'll promote it with my non-greenie MP because he cares about our environment too, (that means the place that we live in - not the place that we s**t* in.)
Thank you for bringing it to my attention. I don't think that my MP will go for your idea about a register of greenies tho - sounds a bit like Nazism and we might have to wear green stars on our shirts.
Just another thing before I go - how would you define a "greenie" who owns a car  and is rich as you seem to suggest that they are mutually exclusive?
I know of several and they might like to start a club so you can identify them easily and persecute them en masse.

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: Re: [sharechat] Transrail Malcolm Cameron