Re: [sharechat] No Posts.

From: Sam and Jerry <samjer@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 10:05:21 +1300

Please, dear Phaedrus, don't leave us for Sharetrader.  I've learned so much
from your charts and explanations of them, and whether it's all been dumb luck
in a rising market,  I seem to have been able to apply your ideas in analysing
charts to make some good trades.

Thanks for all your help, and don't give up on us.

PS: I've also noticed Hugh Webber's seeming inability to resist snide comments
about TA.