[sharechat] FFS vs FFSPA

From: Kevin Young <youngk@zfree.co.nz>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 06:43:45 +1200

Another reason for the share difference is voting rights. A FFS shareholder has
more
voting rights than a FFSPA shareholder. My guess is someone is willing to pay a
premium
for FFS for their voting rights. Looks like something is about to happen to FFS
which
needs shareholders approval.

Anyway my suggestion is to buy FFSPA. FFSPA will either move up in price to the
same
as FFS or FFS will move back down to FFSPA share price at some point in time.

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] AHH no posts , buying time approaching :-) hugh webber