[sharechat] NFM takeover bid for Otter Gold

From: "Ian McDowell" <Ian.McDowell@telecom.co.nz>
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2002 16:17:01 +1300

Does anyone know the inside story of what is going on here. I am a
shareholder of Otter Gold and quite frankly I am highly disturbed by NFM
tactics.

If the picture of Otter Gold is as dark as NFM is painting, then why
are they do keen to extend the offer?

Does anyone else agree with NZOG assessment that a more realistic
valuation of Otter Gold could be as high as 54c?

"This communication, including any attachments, is confidential. If you are not
the intended recipient, you should not read it - please contact me immediately,
destroy it, and do not copy or use any part of this communication or disclose
anything about it. Thank you."

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] AATA membership trader 100