Re: [sharechat] LSG - speculative or a solid investment?

From: "nick" <helmett@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2002 11:10:09 +1300

         Im an investor not a speculator, my posts regarding LSG have been
concerned with the fundamentals of the company. I consistantly made several
points concerned with fundamentals.
I do not expect this stock to rapidly increase in price, however i do expect
it to perform well
in the medium term.
          Your comparison with ITC is interesting, they are in a similar
buisness in some ways. Investing in new promising concerns and providing
capital so they can grow into independent buisnesses.
Look at the comparisons
    LSG  9 out of 13 investments looking very good  ITC  1? several gone
belly up, one after only just being acquired
   LSG  buisnesses now at a stage when they can be floated off. ITC years
away
 LSG  45million to spend    ITC broke
LSG  doing well enough to give a dividend     ITC   begging for money.

 Nick

Subject: [sharechat] LSG - speculative or a solid investment?