Re: [sharechat] geographical location confirmed

From: "nick" <helmett@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2002 22:16:04 +1300

     I know why dont you find out all the names he has ever posted under? compose a list then you can go back dredging up parts
of his old posts, if your really obsessed you can then go to other forums and take note of those names for cross reference. That is what your master would do.  Maybe you could be really adventurous and find out all the cities he has ever visited, now wouldnt that be a jolly wheeze.

   Nick, ratkin, trigger, paul, cilla, vlad, uncle tom cobbly and all   oh sorry triggers a cat, silly me :-)

You are from Christchurch , aren't you?

Yes I agree, it is clearly obvious that Hugh is from Christchurch. No vote required on that one, just a bit of fundamental research revealed that. I will look for the news items from him.

Morgy