Re: [sharechat] Lion/Helix/Robin Widdup

From: "Desmond McDonnell" <desmondo@labyrinth.net.au>
Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2002 16:19:41 +1100

I am Peter. Using Des' machine. I am too lazy and stupid to figure out
how to get his name off the template or whatever it is called.

Sounds like your beautiful country has undergone a revolution. With all
those green dyke queens and so on.

The Greens are Marxists. They hate human life.

Postfall the Reds became the Greens. Like when a snake turns into a
bat.

I think Gorbachev is president now of something like Green
International, I can't remember the name, just search him at
google.com.

Marxists are what Lenin called "useful idiots." Marxism is actually little
more than a business front, serving the useful purpose of eliminating
any small local competition.

Remember, the business of America is business and war is just trade by
another name.

For example, Big Oil is well known for funding the protest movement
against nuclear power, the world's cleanest energy.

Think of ways to neutralise the greenies before they eliminate you. New
Zealand as a free Christian society is apparently under attack by self-
hating atheists. Do you want to go the way of the dodo?

I reckon one way to eliminate them as an effective force would be to
make all drugs available at cost-plus prices either over-the-counter or
by prescription. They would then dope themselves up so much that they
would be incapable of climbing trees. They would be so weak that
would not be able to go to Safeway for their tofu or make meusli, so
they would just die out.

That's cool. I mean, greenies fully approve of survival of the fittest.

But where do all these queers keep coming from? Obviously that is not
"evolution." What did one say to another at a happy and gay bar?
Would you care to push in my stool?

Any country that sucks up to a woman would have to be seriously
regarded as headed to extinction. And where are the lady's proclivities?

How can you just stand and watch dirty green druggies and puplicking
sods who represent little more than 1% of the population (though about
50% of the copulation) take over your beautiful country?

If you lose it, you deserve it, being too lazy and stupid to put serious
pressure on the handshakers and brown-nosing politicians on the take.

Otter is getting eaten up by Newmont, the world's biggest goldminer.
But I want other names than Newmont. Haven't you got any publically
listed gold miners? If you do not know, does NZ have a stockmarket
newsletter or website service that might be able to help me?

You asked, "Are you called Desmond McDonnell or Peter Jenkins?
Anyhow, we had otter mines but they are being bought by
someone...forgot who.  Don't even know if they mined gold. In this
country we have some good mining facilities on the coromandel
and also west coast.  Unfortunately, and despicably, those areas are
overrun by striped trousered, sandle wearing, bearded middle aged
people (not just men with the beards there chaps!) who say they are
'greenies'.  They stop all the mining.  We have weak governments that
want their votes so they pander to them. Hope this helps
Desmond/Peter. Nick"