Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - January 2002

[sharechat] fru gpg

From: "Richard Hooper" <hoop@ihug.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2002 00:58:45 +1300

Sold FRU @ 2.31 bought GPG...  got equivilant  break even  if i had given shares to Danone at @ 2.35  God bless the the person who died inthe //..,///'l;po=--9-uhbj bcbgre665ghujmkaxe46z.  I hope he forgives me.
Hoop

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: Re: Re: [sharechat] high interest rate returns Mark Roylance